She may have put up a fight to try to ward off her assailant 她可能进行了顽强的反抗,试图击退袭击者。
Just try to get off to sleep for a while. Don't toss and turn restlessly. 凑合着睡一会儿,别折腾了。
Try turning off that television set and going for a walk. 尽量关掉电视机,出去散步。
If your xclock examples don't look like the ones in this article, you may want to try switching off desktop effects for a while. 如果您的xclock例子与本文的不同,您可能要关闭桌面效果一段时间。
Make sure to keep your portion sizes in check. Try eating off of a smaller plate. 请一定要不断检查你的食物份量,尽量吃小份量的。
LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN don't try to show off your knowledge it will become known as you use it if your mouth is open you are not learning. 聆听,聆听,还是聆听不要总想着炫耀你的学识,当你应用它们时别人自会知道。如果你的嘴总是说个不停,你就学不到什么东西。
Why people worry: We worry when in our minds we try to bite off more than we can chew. 为什么人们会感到烦恼:我们会感到烦恼是因为我们试着去完成超出我们能力范围的东西。
In addition to this, if you take the bus a lot, then you should try getting off a couple of stops earlier than you might have done in the past. 此外,如果你坐公共汽车较多,那么你应该试试你以前从未做过的提前几站下车。
Don't try to bite off too much. 不要尝试一次做得过多。
I think with that film Tarantino didn't necessarily try to pass off some of touches as his own. 我认为在这部影片上,塔伦蒂诺没有必要把借用其他影片的东西一定当作自己的。
Try a header off a diving board. 尝试从跳板头朝下地跳下去。
Rulers with resource wealth can try to buy off their young. 拥有资源财富的统治者能够设法收买本国的年轻人。
As you roll onto your toes, try to spring off the ground. 当向前翻转至脚趾时,您的脚尽量要弹离地面。
I hate conversation where people try to score off each other. 我讨厌互相针锋相对的那种交谈。
Try to take off all of the pressure until the string sounds muted. 尽量减小按弦的力度值得琴弦发出哑音。
Don't try palming her off on me. 别想把她丢给我。
That's always the plan, you always try to get off to a good start, individually and collectively. 这就是我们的机会,你总是试着有好的开始,不管是团队还是个人。
I try to ward off fatigue by resting as much as possible. 为了防止疲劳,我尽可能多休息。
If you try to start off in top gear you will stall. 要是刚一发动就用最高挡,那就会熄火。
The paradox of thrift is the idea that when we all try to pay off our debts, in fact we end up more indebted than ever. 节俭悖论的观点是,当所有人都试图偿清债务时,实际上我们的负债会比以前更多。
You can see this Barracks is taking loads of damage and will try to lift off to escape, but it's just not fast enough to get away from the Warp Ray. 大家可以看到兵营正受到重击并升高设法逃离,不过它没有足够快的速度逃离“曲线激光”。
Well, your bungling has set the project back a month. Now try laughing that off! 嘿,你出的差错使工程推迟了一个月。现在你休想一笑了之。
This article applies to you if you you try to turn off your device, and it turns back ON after a few seconds. 如果你试图关闭机器,但是几秒钟后它自动打开。
Or was damaged as we try to take off. 要不就是当咱们起飞的时候机器被击中了。
Why does she constantly try to score off her sister? 她为什么总想跟她妹妹抬扛?
Do not they try to rip off out-of-towners? 他们不会坑外地人吧?
Then, he lets son try to break off the wooden bat. 然后,他让其中一个儿子试着把木棒折断。
Try peeling off your face. 把你脸上的肉割下来。
Don't try fobbing off last year's goods on me! 别想拿去年的陈货来骗我!
I'm gonna try to take off next Friday from work. 我淮备尽量取消星期五的工作。